Job description / Role
Leading Indian Technology and R&D Company in the field of Communications Intelligence and Cyber Defence is looking for an International Sales executive to spearhead sales and business development in the Middle East markets. This position will be critical in driving our global expansion and we are looking for a high-energy, creative sales leader who is dynamic, enthusiastic and eager to help build and accelerate our company's growth in the region. We would prefer this person to be based in Dubai.
- Experienced Sales Leader and General Manager with over 15 years of experience in Sales and General Management.
- Experience in Middle East markets selling Communications Intelligence (COMINT) and Cyber Security Systems.
- Demonstrable experience in leading sales and developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Strong channel experience, including the recruitment and enablement of International Partners.
- The person is expected to build a sound, sustainable and exponential growth business with a view to dominate the market.
- The person would be required to manage the Sales to Expense Ratio and grow the business exponentially.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions