Job description / Role
Sr. Strategic Assets and Financial Analyst - 3 to 6 months contract
- Experience in Strategic business planning, preparation of short term and long term business plans and budgeting.
- Analytical skills are critical.
- Extensive knowledge of financial modeling in Excel and the construction of performance management models.
- Experience with PowerPoint and the preparation of presentations is also critical
- Costing & pricing analysis, job work analysis, assessing business cases & feasibility analysis.
- Participation in Strategy formulation, validation and review for the Strategic assets and active periodic monitoring of the Operational/Business Performance of the portfolio assets.
- Appraisal of operating results of strategic asset portfolio investments with respect to profitability, Cash flow and working capital management, budget management, trend & variance analysis and benchmarking.
- Performing detailed review and critical analysis of Board and shareholder matters and provide recommendations backed up with sound financial analysis.
- Critical assessment of strategic initiatives for inorganic growth potential, Mergers & Acquisition, JV, Tie-ups, collaborations at asset level and provide recommendations.
- Strong understanding of financial statements – Balance sheet, Cash Flow and Income statement.
- Making business case presentation on PowerPoint.
- Monitoring operational performance and KPIs of portfolio assets.
- Capacity to expand knowledge horizons to technical related matters
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
|Abu Dhabi||22 Mar|
Ignite Search & Selection
Regional Finance Controller
Financial Controller for Leading Financial Services Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||8 Mar|
|Abu Dhabi||16 Mar|