Job description / Role
Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Staff Driver for a luxury property based in the Middle East. The selected candidate will need to have experience in working as a driver within the hospitality industry, knowledge of security procedures and a flexible approach towards working hours.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to possess full and clean international driver’s license, first aid certification and but not essential a certification in security/close protection.
What will you do?
• Provide transportation to staff on-site and off-site.
• Follow up the driver planning and scheduling requirements regarding your vehicle(s).
• Service vehicle maintenance management.
• Schedule annual vehicle examination for service vehicles with the Transportation Department.
• Schedule and apply for the renewal for the vehicle licence.
• Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle needs
• Keep track of general maintenance schedules, especially car tyre condition
• Ensure sound running of the vehicles assigned and arrange minor repairs where necessary
• Check oil and tyres properly and keep the service vehicles in clean condition, both inside and outside
• Keep track of timely car insurance renewals
• Provide informative handover to the next shift and management where applicable
• High Tax-Free Euro Salary – Based on Experience
• Live In (All Expenses Paid)
• Full Medical Insurance
• Annual Flight Allowance
• 12 Month renewable contract
• 30 days annual leave
What we are looking for:
• Great organisation skills as you will be in charge of all vehicle-related issues: schedule services and keeping track of insurance renewals.
• Very sociable yet professional
• Ability to maintain a very positive and friendly attitude.
• Very high attention to detail at all time
• Ability to develop rapport within a short time frame
• Neat personal presentation
• Performing all duties with the sense of priority and dedication, serving in a calm, discrete and courteous manner whilst respecting timing standards
• Ability to work unsupervised, in a large team and take direction
• Absolute honesty, integrity, and reliability
• Have an understanding of property safety, first aid and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly.
About the Company
Kendrick Recruitment (KR) is a Recruitment Agency specialising in finding top candidates for the Hospitality and Tourism Industries. We focus on providing a high level of personalised service tailored to each individual whether you are a client or candidate.
We are a small family based company and are therefore able to offer a personal touch to the service while also being able to secure you great candidates. We aim to keep this personal touch and will learn about what you are looking for in potential candidates to make the recruitment process as easy and flowing as possible.
International Development Bank (IDB)
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jun|
Driver (Manual, Light Vehicle)
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
Delivery Driver - Walk-in Interview