Job description / Role
Staff Nurse cum HR Assistant
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently as a staff nurse & HR assistant performing a wide range of confidential duties to support your team. You comply with all legal regulations & provide advice to staff on their queries.
About the Hotel
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach is a luxury five-star hotel located in Jumeirah Beach Residence and opens directly onto Dubai's most popular recreation promenade The Walk as well as the new beachfront low-rise leisure and retail destination The Beach. Luxury stays and culinary excellence are the hotel's cornerstones. All 444 rooms and suites overlook the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf and Ain Dubai. Guests can indulge in exquisite international flavours at the Infini Pool Lounge and Café Concierge our all day dining restaurant Club Millésime.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Ensures that staff will be registered on the Medical, Life and Worker's compensation insurance on their first day of work, upgrade during promotions and cancel during exit and manage related data on excel.
- Provide basic patient care and treatments, such as taking temperatures/blood pressures, cleaning and dressing wounds, massaging muscles, or delivering hot/cold applications.
- Recommend interventions based on assessment of patient conditions.
- Administer emergency treatment for injuries and illnesses, and arrange further medical care if necessary.
- Inform employer and employees of employee health problems (infectious disease outbreak) to minimize or eliminate potential illness risks.
- Assist in negotiating medical insurance schemes annually & providing suggestions.
- To undertake training of all time - life saving techniques /procedures.
- Must attend to the need of the guests immediately, serious problems / situations must be reported to Security Manager immediately.
- Implement duties in line with the Quality standards, Health & Safety requirements and applicable legislations.
- Ensure all life saving equipment is checked daily and placed in correct location for ease of collection if required.
- Processing medical papers for staff & dependents (wherever applicable) of all level in preparation for securing employment visas.
- Accompany the staff for residence visa medical medicals and Emirates ID.
- Ensures that all Dubai Municipality guidelines are strictly observed and adhered to.
- Set up and conducts various training programs on personal hygiene, kitchen safety procedure, food handling, and basic first aid including defibrillator.
- Refilling of all the first aid boxes in the hotel on a regular basis.
- Actively involved in coordinating and promoting annual Health, safety and Wellness Fair.
- Enrolling all the new staff that they get the medical insurance cover and deletion of medical cards for Leavers. All the food handlers have done the medical test for Occupational Health Test (OHC)
- Will work hand in hand with the Hygiene officer towards HACCP implementation and accreditation for the hotel.
- Treat staff & guests and maintains confidentiality.
- Participate in regular meetings and briefings as scheduled.
- Understand and abide by all safety rules, emergency procedures and fire prevention regulations.
- Participate in any scheduled training and development programs that may improve personal or departmental standards.
- Report to duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and nametag.
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of experience as a registered nurse in the UAE.
- Is very well-organized and well-versed with the use of MS Office programs.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with the team and deliver consistently.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Admin Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||7 Nov|
Addmind Hospitality Group