Job description / Role
Dragon Recruiting has a fantastic opportunity for Staff Nurse to work with one of the prestigious healthcare organization in UAE.
Dragon Recruiting is an International Recruitment and HR Consultants with two corporate offices in London and Dubai and over 50 representative offices across 8 regions of the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Nurses work as part of a team of professional and medical staff that includes doctors, social workers and therapists.
• Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
• Providing pre- and post-operation care
• Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
• Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures writing records supervising junior staff organising workloads providing emotional support to patients and relatives tutoring student nurses
• 24-hour shift work can be a requirement of the job.
Key skills for nurses
• Good health and fitness
• Caring and compassionate nature
• Excellent teamwork and people skills
• Observational skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent benefits as per company policy
• In order to qualify as a nurse you must study a three to four-year degree course.
• Graduates who already have a degree in a relevant subject such as life, health, biological or social sciences can qualify via a shortened two-year postgraduate diploma course
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.