Job description / Role
Our client, a large medical facility, is currently looking for Staff Nurse in Adult ICU department, to based in Abu Dhabi. For this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that the nursing process of; diagnosis, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the patient’s care is in collaboration with the family and is in accordance with the organizations policy and procedures and scope of service.
- Demonstrating accountability for own professional judgement, actions, outcomes of care and continued competence.
- Recognising the boundaries of your scope of practice and limits of own competence.
- Under supervision and collaboration with the interdisciplinary team ensures that the provision of individualised care from point of first contact throughout the episode of care, incorporates the continuum of care and rehabilitation goals.
- Identifying significant changes/deterioration with patient conditions, initiates appropriate action within scope of practice and escalates concerns timely and appropriately.
- Taking all reasonable steps to protect children or adults who are vulnerable or at risk from harm, neglect or abuse and escalates concerns.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of resource consumption and practices within a cost effective framework.
- Works closely with families to ensure they are involved within all aspects of care where appropriate.
To be considered, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Must have a Bachelor's degree holder in Nursing
- With valid license from home country
- Eligible to work in Abu Dhabi; having HAAD/DHA or other license may be considered as long it can be transferred to DOH/HAAD
- At least 2 years of experience in a large hospital or rehab facility within ICU/MICU/CICU/Neuro ICU/SICU/CCU/Long Term unit,
- Willing to work in Abu Dhabi
- Willing to work for 48 hours in one week
- Willing to do on-calls / Overtime, if highly needed
- Candidates with home country experience working within ICU department can be considered.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.