Job description / Role
Our client, a large medical facility, is currently looking for Staff Nurse in Operating Theatre department, to based in Abu Dhabi. For this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare pre-surgical procedures for the patient
- Meet with patient’s relatives as required regarding the procedures to be performed on the patient
- Assist Doctor in explaining the procedure to the patient before starting it, as and when required
- Inform patients about estimated recovery time
- Sterilize surgical tools before and after the procedure
- Set up the tools required for the surgical procedure before it begins
- Make all necessary preparation in the operating room before the surgical procedure begins
- Assist other surgical team members in putting on their gears, like masks, gloves and sterile gowns, as needed
- Prepare and also properly clean the site where incision is to be made on the patient
- Stick up and bandage incisions and wounds
- Convey the patient to the recovery room after the surgical procedure
- Monitor the patient in the recovery room till he/she wakes up from anesthesia
- Care continuously for the patient till he/she gets discharged or transferred to other units
To be considered, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Must have a Bachelor's degree holder in Nursing
- With valid license from home country
- Eligible to work in Abu Dhabi; having HAAD/DHA or other license may be considered as long it can be transferred to DOH/HAAD
- Preferably candidates must have at least 2 years of experience in doing aesthetic surgical procedures
- Willing to work in Abu Dhabi
- Willing to work for 48 hours in one week
- Willing to do on-calls / Overtime, if highly needed
Due to the current situation, only candidates who are based in the UAE will be considered.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.