Job description / Role
Quest is working with a large and successful F&B business, looking for a Standardisation Manager - FF&E to join their team in Sharjah, UAE.
As the Standardisation Manager - FF&E, you will:
- Collaborate with multiple OEMs, Vendors, Construction Suppliers, etc
- Deliver cost effective solutions; negotiate with the Vendors on the Material cost along with the Supply chain solution
- Develop Modular Design, Supply Chain solutions, Brand Standard assets across all brands
- Prepare Capex and Budget Estimations
- Enhance retail project delivery methods and solutions
- Regular audits og design control and models of standards implementation
- Handle FF&E bulk ordering and direct sourcing
- Bachelor's degree, with at least 6 years' manager level in the same role and capacity
- Preferably with experience working within a multinational Retail/FMCG/ F&B industry
- Highly collaborative, and can work with different levels in the business
- Strong negotiation, stakeholder management and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Arabic proficiency an advantage
In return for your handwork and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary along with great benefits
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manager - Strategy Consulting for Industrial Goods Practice - Tier One Strategy House
NSI & Bluefin Talent