Job description / Role
• Preparation of Monthly/Quarterly account analyses and reconciliations of interfaces from source systems to general ledger for assigned tax accounts in each ledger.
• Coordination with the external tax certification team to ensure the information used for calculating corporate tax is accurate and to prepare proper tax calculations.
• Preparation of accurate monthly/quarterly Stat financial statements and supporting the management reviews.
• Coordination of the year-end statutory audit process with external auditors, including the preparation of the GAAP to STAT adjustments, top side consolidation adjustments and financial disclosures in an accurate, timely and efficient manner.
• Maintaining the statutory and tax ledgers in compliance with the relevant legislations and NP policies
• Responsible for developing and directing the improvement, alignment, simplification, implementation, and standardization of tax processes.
• Managing the relationship(s) with tax advisors to ensure proper application of efficient and effective tax processes with regards to tax audit planning, proactive management of potential tax exposures/risks.
• Manage the relationship with Tax Advisors to drive efficient & effective tax processes (CIT/ VAT/WHT tax returns preparation, tax audit support - where applicable).
• Preparation/review of income tax provisions and calculations, tax returns, tax payments, return to accrual calculations, deferred tax calculations and account reconciliations.
• Performing ad hoc and special projects assignments, as required Submission of TP required documentation.
• Preparation and review of the monthly, quarterly and annually tax declarations.
• Lead data gathering for tax field audits in partnership with Business teams and BPOs.
• Any other related areas that are assigned by the direct manager or leadership team.
• Bachelor (or equivalent) degree in accounting, finance or another relevant field.
• 5 to 7 years of active experience in Statutory & Tax position
• Experience in Audit Firms and Multinationals with multi-product/multi-segment finance roles is recommended
• Fluent in English and Arabic
• Accounting Certificates
About the Company
At National Paints we strive to provide products that help make peoples lives more vibrant and colorful.
Since our founding in early 1969 at Amman, Jordan, we have been moving forward at a rapid pace by capitalizing on all growth opportunities and improving our operating efficiency so as to expand on our global presence and sharpen our product portfolio.
Our Vision: To leave a distinct touch everywhere through our products and contribution in other products
Our Mission: To maintain distinct relations with our clients and work with them in a team spirit in order to fulfill their perception through providing them with high quality products by using up to date scientific methods and techniques.