Job description / Role
Steel Structural Engineer up to 25k Aed for a Construction and Engineering Company in UAE
• Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
• Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
• Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval.
• Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
• Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
• Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
• Administer contracts and manage projects.
• Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations.
• POSITION: STEEL STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
• SALARY: up to 25,000 AED depending on qualifications and years of experience
• HIRING COMPANY: Construction and Engineering Company
• WORK LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
• Open to ANY nationality
• Male, below 40 years old
• Open to overseas candidates
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or any relevant course
• Minimum 8 years of experience in a professional engineering position
• Experience working on ARAMCO projects is a must
• Familiar with electrical lightning protection grounding calculation, load selection calculation of various medium and low electrical equipment, lighting calculation, etc.
• Familiar with the requirements of various layouts of power cables
• Familiar with system plan of PMS (Electrical System Automation) and current requirements. Have factory testing experience with system manufacturers
• Familiar with foreign norms, especially British Standards
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Civil / Structural Engineer - Water & Buildings Projects
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jan|
Assistant Resident Engineer (Structures)
Menasa & Partners
Excelsior Group ME