Job description / Role
Steel Structure Engineer (Design) up to 20K AED for a Construction and Engineering Company in UAE
- Deal primarily in the design of structures - calculating the loads and stresses the construction will have to safely withstand.
- Structural engineers should be able to factor in the different qualities and strengths delivered by a range of building materials, and understand how to incorporate support beams, columns and foundations
- Open to any nationality, Indian/European/Arabic is preferred
- Male, 40 years old and below
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma holder in Engineering, Steel Structure, or any relevant certification/experience
- With Aramco approval as Steel Structure Engineer is preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably with experience handling Aramco projects
- Skilled in using structural calculation software such as Staad and SAP structure
- Familiar with the construction steel structure layout scheme, with door type steel frame and truss beam-column structure form experience
- Familiar with foreign norms, especially British standards.
- Excellent communication skills
- Can join immediately (max 1 month)
- Overseas candidates are welcome to apply
- Work Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary is up to 20,000 AED depending on experience and qualifications
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.