Job description / Role
- To implement the Cleaning and re-stock of clean equipment of the outlet stewarding station assigned to ensure smooth functioning and that hygienic standards are maintained under the general guidance of the Stewarding Supervisor in accordance to the Hotel's Policies and Procedures
- To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following the hotels Standards of Performance.
- To perform all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work to the standard set.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub-departments of the Food & Beverage Division or any other Department of the hotel as assigned and to perform all duties and tasks as per Master Task List for that Department.
- To be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel.
- To perform and strictly adhere to the opening and closing procedures established for the Place of Work as assigned
- To monitor and exercise careful use of operating supplies in order to reduce spoilage and wastage.
- To clean all service cutlery, plate and utensil necessary for the station assigned according to prescribed Stewarding standards and procedures with emphasis on speed and accuracy
- To clean and maintain equipment, tools, fixtures, washing area in station assigned
- To clean and re-stocks service station
- To clean and wash pots, pans and other kitchen utensils according to performance standards.
- To empty rubbish bins according to scheduled garbage runs.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all cleaning procedures, use of dishwashing machines and the type of chemicals to be used.
- To be knowledgeable of all the equipment in the dish washing area, the proper handling and usage
- To report to the supervisor or at the start of shift to receive necessary instructions for the shift, side duties assigned, station assignment
- To collect requisitioned items from the storeroom, for cleaning supplies
- To perform cleaning duties in the assigned section / outlet as per the established cleaning schedule
- Capable of operating all stewarding equipment
- To report all equipment breakages and abuse to his supervisor
- To achieve maximum utilization of material, equipment with the writhe quantity of chemical.
- To establish and maintain good relations with employees within the department and between other departments
- To be flexible in supporting other colleague needs in other outlet, within Food & Beverage or amongst other department or sister properties based on the hotel priorities and anticipated business levels.
- To clean areas of responsibility in a diligent and thorough manner in accordance to HACCP and safe hygiene practices
- To be aware and has understanding of COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) and uses the relevant safety equipment so as to avoid accidents.
- To be aware of the importance of cleaning correctly to avoid cross contamination.
- To handle guest and employee inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
- To be responsible for the food hygiene and safety of the assigned section by ensuring that all equipment's are working properly and are trained to work safely with it.
- To adhere to the health, hygiene and safety regulations in the kitchen in accordance to Dubai Municipality rules & regulations in compliance with the HACCP policies and procedures, and is responsible to integrate them in the daily operation.
- To be fully aware and conversant of Accor spirit, values and goals and is responsible to integrate them in the day to day operation.
- To be fully aware and conversant of Accor environmental charter and is responsible to integrate them in the day to day operation.
- To be fully aware and conversant of ISO14001 Acting Planet 21 policies and procedures and is responsible to integrate them in the day to day operation.
Level of Education Vocational education
- Areas of study Hospitality
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Desired candidate should have a minimum of 2 years' experience as Stewarding role in Hotel Industry.
- Should possess a strong character with a harmonious attitude in a multi-cultural team to reach the set goals of the department.
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a passion for service quality and excellence.
- Outgoing, creative and eager to share the HEARTIST philosophy and AccorHotels values with guests and associates.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
F&B Server / Pool Attendant
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts