Job description / Role
• Cleaning and setting tables and placing seasonal decorations, candles, and table cloths.
• Welcoming customers, seating them, serving them water or refilling their glasses, and delivering beverages from the bartender.
• Keeping menus clean and presenting them to customers.
• Stocking wait staff serving stations with napkins, utensils, trays, and condiments, and assisting the wait staff with all aspects of service.
• Clearing tables and preparing them for the next customers.
• Assisting in cleaning and opening or closing tasks.
• Scraping food from dirty dishes, pots, pans, plates, flatware, and glasses, washing dirty dishes, and putting them away.
• Assisting with sweeping, mopping, and polishing the restaurant, bar, kitchen, and equipment.
• Transporting used linen to or from the laundry or housekeeping section.
• Assisting with unloading and storing stock.
USD 700 to 800 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• A high school diploma or equivalent.
• Must meet the age limit for serving alcoholic beverages.
• A friendly, polite, and courteous nature.
• Strong customer service and team working skills.
• Physical stamina to work long hours on your feet.
• The flexibility to work shifts, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
About the Company
Enjoy the best hiring and speed combined together.