Job description / Role
This is a new kind of hospitality, grounded in the spirit of discovery, the fantasy of nightlife and the adventure of connection. Hyde is more than a brand, it's a state of mind.
THE HYDE DUBAI
Hyde Hotels, Resorts & Residences, part of the world-leading Accor group; today announced the first Hyde hotel outside of the United States, Hyde Dubai Business Bay, in close proximity to the iconic Burj Khalifa directly fronting the Business Bay canal and promenade.
Hyde Hotel Dubai Business Bay, a five-star hotel, is set to open in Q4 2021. The 276-rooms, all with balconies, will be a mix of gracious standard rooms and luxurious suites with views of the Dubai Canal, the Dubai skyline and the iconic Burj Khalifa - the tallest building in the world.
Hyde Hotel Dubai will feature three incredible culinary experiences including the Mediterranean concept, Cleo Mediterráneo, contemporary Japanese from Katsuya, hand-crafted burgers from Hudson Tavern. Also on the property will be The Perq, a coffee concept, a lobby lounge, and Hyde pool & lounge as well as a spa, male/female salon, fitness center, a swimming pool and retail area. The hotel's public areas, guestrooms and Cleo will be designed by Ciarmoli Queda Studio. Katsuya, Hudson Tavern and Hyde pool and lounge to be designed by Tristan Plessis Studio.
To perform and execute back of the house cleaning and sanitation duties and ensuring the highest standards of cleaning, hygiene and sanitation at all times.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badges at all times
- Perform duties as assigned by the Stewarding Supervisorand the Chief Steward
- Perform general cleaning duties as assigned by the Stewarding Supervisor in accordance with established standards of performance and schedules.
- Ensure the safe, correct and economic use of Stewarding equipment that includes:
- Dishwashing Machine
- Glass washing Machine
- Pot Washing Machine
- Floor Cleaning and Maintenance machines
- Silver Burnishing Machine
- Transportation Vehicles
- Clean, wash, polish dishes and other operating equipment in any Food and beverage outlet according to the established hygiene and sanitation standards.
- Clean, wash pots, pans and other kitchen utensils in accordance with the established hygiene and sanitation standards.
- Count, sort and prepare operating equipment for Banquet functions.
- Ensure that all operating and kitchen equipment/utensils are maintained to high standard with minimum breakage.
- Ensure that all machineries and equipments are clean and sanitized according to the established hygiene and sanitation standard.
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Clean all service areas and back of the house areas as necessary or as directed by Stewarding Supervisor.
- Keep all kitchen areas clean, neat, tidy and well organize at all times.
- Remove food waste and garbage at periodic intervals or as necessary in accordance with the established sanitation standard.
- Ensure that high standard of personal hygiene and grooming are strictly observed and followed.
- To ensure that prescribed uniform are worn well pressed and in good state of repair, and ensure that name badges are worn at all times.
- Security conscious with respect to customers, colleagues, hotel property and welfare. And to report suspicious circumstances to immediate superiors.
- Ensure the departmental area is maintained in safe, hygienic state and to report any damage to furniture, fittings and equipment to immediate superiors.
- Communicate positively with colleagues and superiors to ensure effective teamwork and high morale.
- Attend meetings, briefings and training sessions/courses that may be beneficial to both personal and departmental needs.
- Maintain good working relationship with colleagues and all other department and sub-sections.
- Respond to any changes in the departmental function as dictated by the industry, company and Management.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS :
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.