Job description / Role
Ensuring the effective and efficient operations of the Stewarding Department cleaning processes and maintenance of health, safety and hygiene in all F&B areas
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To ensure all stewards follow safe working practices, especially when working with chemicals.
- Practice economy of supplies, consumables, electricity and water whenever possible.
- Cooperate and work as a team.
- Support the chefs and front of house staff in any cleaning requests.
- Prepares adequate and appropriate equipment for projected F&B needs.
- Ensure that equipment is replaced in the correct areas after usage.
- To control and record any breakages in accordance with the hotel policy.
- Kitchen overnight deep cleaning.
- Ensure that floors, walls and all surfaces are to be maintained and kept clean in the kitchen and back of house areas.
- All Kitchen equipment cleaning.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a similar role with a 5* property
- Good command on English
- Good knowledge of Stewarding Operations
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued . We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.