Stewarding Shift Leader
Job description / Role
Stewarding Shift Leader
Do you have a heart to serve and love being part of a team? As Stewarding Shift Leader, you will assist in the execution of memorable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Ensure the highest possible cleaning and hygiene standards in all food processing facilities, as well as operating equipment.
- Supervises the duties of all stewarding team members & Casuals.
- Supervises the stewards and dishwashers to maintain the appropriate cleanliness of the kitchen.
- Maintain all cleaning records in a timely and accurate manner.
Your experience and skills include:
- Organized and a great team player
- Passionate about maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Understanding of food safety and hygiene
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.