Job description / Role
- Stewarding Supervisor
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Ensuring the effective and efficient operations of the Stewarding Department cleaning processes and maintenance of health, safety and hygiene in all F&B areas.
- Lead and Supervise the Stewarding Team in all aspects of the department and ensure standards are followed.
- Supervises dish-washing operation night cleaning, back dock cleaning and maintenance, Supervises kitchen stewarding, e.g., dishwashers, kitchen steward
- Manages the day-to-day kitchen utility operations and assist the Executive Sous Chef or Head Chef to enforce the highest possible cleanliness and hygiene standards in all food-processing facilities as per HACCP standards.
- To do monthly inventory of outlets with all outlet managers in cooperation with the Executive Sous Chef.
- To ensure that all machinery is maintained regularly continually operational.
- Insures kitchen floors and walk-in coolers and fridges are clean by inspecting the work of steward.
- Provide assistance to chefs for buffet set ups & cleaning.
- Monitor staff cafeteria attendants for set-up and cleaning.
- Closely coordinate with Hygiene Officer for all hygiene related concerns in the kitchen
Your experience and skills include:
- Organized and a great team player.
- Passionate about maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- Understanding of food safety and hygiene
Your team and working environment:
A wonderful brand new property just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.