Job description / Role
A stewarding supervisor oversees, coordinates, and inspects every activity in the facility ranging from the kitchen workers to those working outside the kitchen environment. They supervise the cleaning of the work environment and also ensure that the food menu is followed strictly and served on time.
What is in it for you:
- Work with a diverse group of heartists
- Be a part of Accor prestigious team
- Start your career with us and advance further your opportunities
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow associates
- Lead and Supervise the Stewarding Team in all aspects of the department and ensure standards are followed
- Supervise and maintain the sanitation of kitchen equipment and other assigned areas.
- Health Code and Hotel Standards
- Train all Kitchen Stewards & Night Cleaners
- Review all BEO's and ensure all set-ups and supplies are in place for each function
- Ensure all breakages and chipped items are removed from circulation and inventoried for warranty
- Ensure all kitchen equipment is in working order, report any items in need of repair and create an engineering request
- Follow all hotel and departmental policies, procedures and service standards
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment for all heartists
- Ensure Stewarding area is clean at all times i.e. tables, walls, machines etc
- Monitor staffing levels to ensure adequate amount of heartists for business levels and functions
- Assisting kitchen with plated and buffet functions (plate ups)
- Manage duties under supervisor portfolio (separate document)
Your experience and skills include:
- Passionate about maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Great understanding of food safety and hygiene
- Service focused personality is essential; customer related experience an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow heartists as part of a team
Your team and working environment:
On the waterfront on a man-made island in the Arabian Gulf, this upscale resort is 9 km from the Al Hamra Golf Club and 38 km from Ras Al Khaimah International Airport.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.