Job description / Role
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
- Track shipments and address any delays
- Oversee storage of products, particularly of fragile items
- Evaluate suppliers' offers and negotiate profitable deals
- Coordinate regular inventory audits
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test products' quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
- Job Title : Stock Assurance & Control
- Location : Dubai
- Duration : Long term
- Industry : Retail Client of TASCoutsourcing
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.