Job description / Role
Core Responsibilities (For On- Floor Activities):
• To conduct / maintain configuration and control of the PDA is in their possession for the Stock count.
• To conduct “Stock count” and “Store Assurance” activities for respective locations allocated and ensure completion as per the designed task and agreed SOP’s.
• To ensure that the documents / formats as required to be filled are completed, duly acknowledged for each investigation conducted within warehouse.
• To ensure that the documents are filed and stored properly.
• Ensure that required documents / explanations are produced for issuing a “Variance Report” for all the work done on monthly basis.
• Raise an alarm for all process gaps at “store / warehouse locations” leading to significant loss to the organization through inventory management.
• Ensure to maintain time discipline and bring new learning for On-floor activity.
• Time management of the team and self for both office and out-locations.
• To bring improvement in day to day working so that smooth flow of work is ensured and efficiency is build.
• Plan to develop a new effective way of working and implementing the same among the team members.
AED 1,100 to 1,300 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation: Company provided, Transportation: Company provided, Medical Insurance for self, Air Ticket for self once in 2 years
• Valid employment visa / visit visa with validity of 30 days.
• Bachelor of Commerce
• Inventory Management certification (Preferred)
• 2 to 4 year of experience in Inventory Management
• Experienced working and handling team for more than 1 year for “Cycle Count” and “Perpetual Inventory experience”.
• Ability to bring improvement in existing processes and build a better thinking among the team members.
About the Company
Established in 1978, by the Baker family who still own and manage the company today, Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East's leading, family owned companies. Gulf Marketing Group operates regionally, across the GCC and boasts a diverse portfolio of brands, retail outlets and services. Gulf Marketing Group subsidiaries operate in key sectors such as retail and distribution of sporting goods and lifestyle brands, health and fitness, food and food processing, integrated 3PL logistics, real estate, healthcare and pharmacies, education and technology. Since 1978, Gulf Marketing Group has introduced more than 90 international brands into the Middle East, as well as building the reputation of our homegrown brands as reliable and quality driven companies.
We are proud to be one of the top 10 retailers in the Gulf region with:
- More than three decades experience managing international brands in local environments
- A prestigious portfolio of world class brand partners
- Anchor tenancy in all major GCC shopping malls
- A proven track record of securing exclusive retail and distributor agreements
- An experienced management team
- Strong customer relationships
TGC Consulting Middle East
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)