Job description / Role
POSITION: Stock Controller
DIVISION: Supply Chain - Warehouse
LOCATION: NME HO, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
REPORTS TO: Warehouse Logistics Manager
Main Purpose of Job
Responsible for conducting all the Warehouse operation including inventory administrative task.
• Hub WH Stocks Maintenance and reporting
• Entry of Inventory Counts at Hub
• Facilitate with preparation Samples/Documents for DIP Inspection (FIRS checks)
• Manage sample request from 3PL to Factories. Inform Supervisor and Laboratory in due time about any arrival for sampling.
• Assist with Inventory reconciliation (as and when required)
• Entry of Inventory Counts
• Provide assistance to 3PL warehouse provider for Cycle counting and stock takes
• Collaborates with Planning, Administration and Production regarding material reception and requisition and stock control
SYSTEM ACTIVITY (SAP)
• Follow up on Goods Receipts (GRs) daily for completion and GR/IR issues resolution.
• 3PL Stocks Maintenance (master data, inbound/outbound management etc.)
• PO creation for shifting from Hub to Factory
• Return PO creation from factory to HUB
• Posting of goods issue (Push dispatch and assistance with line loading from factories)
• Checking Dispatch Documents coming from CS (at 3PL
• Assist with Monthly invoice validation
• Leased fleet utilization Reporting
• Assist in blocked stock management and validation
• Assist 3PL to organize the Warehouse to facilitate good housekeeping, pest control and adheres strictly to (FEFO) policy unless otherwise advised.
• Job Tracking updates (Update Consol Sheet and Daily missed jobs reporting)
• Two or more years of relevant operations experience, in at least one of the following areas:
• Warehouse management systems and warehouse operations is a plus
• Logistics, transport and movement of goods in UAE and/or GCC Factory Logistics Other (Intermarket Supply)
• Excellent Excel and SAP knowledge
• Strong Computer and analytical skills
• Detailed oriented
About the Company
Nestlé with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestlé and is today the world’s biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company’s strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestlé’s existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company’s priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.