Job description / Role
Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
You will be responsible for day to day warehouse operations ensuring the Nestle safety policies are followed and being an ambassador of the same in front of the warehouse operators.
A day in the life of
- Makes sure that the materials are being received from approved vendor sites
- The materials are loaded and offloaded as per the defined checks
- The inventory of the materials is maintained as per the defined targets
- All the materials are issued to production in released status
- Assists the Quality Assurance team in taking samples
- Highlight any critical materials to QA for release
- Ensure good housekeeping of the Warehouse, pest control and adheres strictly to (FEFO) first expiry - first out policy
What Will Make You Successful?
- Academic Experience: Minimum High School, preferred Bachelor's Degree
- Operational Experience: Minimum 3 years' experience within food and beverages warehousing and manufacture
- Strong communication & language(English) skill
- Ability to accept change
- Ability to think outside of the box
- High School or Bachelor's Degree
- 3 - 5 years of experience
We are Nestle, the largest food and beverage company. We are 328,000 people strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: repect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than 89.5 billion CHF in 2016, we have an expansive presence with 442 factories in more than 86 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geopraphies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.