Job description / Role
As Stock Controller, you will be responsible in-store for cosmetics stock control and administration
Responsibilities will include:
- Pre-checking brand representative orders for Sales Manager approval, and forwarding approved orders to supplier for action
- 'Sense checking' orders against the week's cover requirement, current stockholding, sales / orders history and display / stock room capacities
- Checking goods in against invoice details and ensuring that pricing corresponds to approved list
- Highlighting discrepancies to Sales Manager and taking action to resolve with supplier
- Distributing stock to points of sale and securing excess in stock room for ongoing replenishment
You will have:
- A good level of English
- Strong Excel skills
- Computer literacy
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.