Job description / Role
Quest is working with a leading salon business in the Middle East, looking for Stock Custodians to join their team in United Arab Emirates (UAE). They are looking for English speaking, UAE based candidates with at least 3 years relevant experience in a similar role.
As a Stock Custodians, you will:
- Manage all operations of the Salon store room
- Receive, record, and organize all supplies/merchandise
- Inspect products for damages/discrepancies
- Ensure updated and organized record-keeping and documentation
- Ensure proper care and maintenance of stocks and inventory
- English speaker, UAE- based
- With at least 2 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Experience as a Stock Keeper / Stock Custodian in a busy Salon / Parlor is highly preferred
- Presentable, well-groomed, can multi-task
- Female required (due to the nature of the role)
If you think you have the qualifications and interested to join this successful company, apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Excelsior Group ME