Job description / Role
Every day, around the world, people reach for unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a unilever product.
Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you're bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Our corporate strategy aims to double the size of our business while reducing our impact on the environment by 2020. As a result, in the months and years to come, we envisage many opportunities for our staff to progress and gain vital experience. It's never been such an exciting time to join the unilever team.
Main Job Purpose:
- Provide world class service to internal customers. Support business growth by managing distributor stock levels at the lowest cost.
- To establish and sustain collaborative/ productive relationship with Unilever Customers.
- Responding to Customer queries and requests.
- Managing systematic approach to record, evaluate and report issues/ opportunities/ concerns brought forward by customers.
Planning & Order Management
- Run distribution replenishment planning tool on a daily basis.
- Ensuring orders are processed accurately, in line with the inventory levels at hand as well as the Forecast of products.
- Ensuring that correct shipping instructions and invoices are generated; that all orders are shipped, invoiced and received on time.
- Analyze and identify weakness, areas of improvement, and benchmarks of satisfaction and recommend appropriate actions (internal/external).
- Responsible for invoicing and liaise with Accounts for receivable control with direct customer interaction when required.
- Prepare/ monitor credit notes/ discounts/ maintain adequate internal controls on customer credit limits.
- Ensure stock levels are within norms to control working capital
- Ensure invoices are generated at the right price
- Monthly KPI's
- Critical Stock Report
- CCFOT and loss updation
- Promo shipment report and lost Tree Analysis
- Maintain accurate up-to-date customer master file data and any other data that may be required to ensure quality order management and receivable controls.
- Customer Focus
- Disciplined and well organizational skills
- Business Judgement/Problem Solving
- University degree
- Excel literate
- Engineering background /CPIM.
- SAP Knowledge
- 2-3 Years in Supply Chain operations
- FMCG experience
- Occasional within cluster
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.
Purchase/Procurement Officer for a Leading FMCG Manufacturing Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||6 Jul|
Senior Buyer - FMCG
Demand and Supply Planning Manager - Confectionery
Nestle Middle East