Job description / Role
• Under supervision of the Store Keeper, performs manual and routine recording stock qty. in the BIN cards, storage and receive, prepare goods for issuance.
• Provide assistance to the store keeper in his day-to-day tasks and perform related duties as required.
• Unload, receive, check in, put away, and/or issue/deliver goods to departments; unload deliveries; inspect deliveries; learn to and assist in resolving documents exceptions.
• Places material in proper (FIFO) location to avoid misplacement.
• Familiar with description (specification, unit of quantity) of goods in order to perform accurate stock level.
• Reports discrepancies and damages to the Store Keeper.
• Preparing goods upon receipt of properly authorized requests.
• Count qty. of a goods during monthly and cycle inventory, recording BIN cards showing available stock of the goods.
• Keeps stock orderly and clean in accordance with company safety practices and procedures.
• Using and handling battery powered forklift.
• Following proper safety practices, precautions, and procedures; maintain or assist in maintaining equipment, supplies, and worksite in a safe condition; participate in the team’s and company safety programs.
• In addition to the above mentioned duties, it is the responsibility of the Store Assistant to carry out individual tasks requested by the store keeper which are in the nature of the job description or are deemed to be a necessity of the Store’s operations.
• Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
• Graduation from high school.
• Two years’ experience working in warehouse and/or storage operations.
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.