Job description / Role
Having an exciting massive expansion plans for this year, a leading multinational consumer brand is on the lookout for a Store Design & Planning Manager for their new projects to be rolled out across the Middle East.
• Developing and executing store project plans and ensuring each site is ready for the retail team
• Being involved in budget planning and defining project objectives and targets and effectively meeting the budget and objectives
• Ensuring that the presentation and functional quality of all stores in the Group portfolio is of the highest possible standard and in line with the company’s directed design criteria and precinct design criteria.
• Managing the design process using commercial, contractual, programme/time awareness and technical expertise
• Supporting, understanding and advising the management as to the requirements and obligations in the development of a building design
• Ensuring the design process recognises current legislation, standards and codes of practice where appropriate
• Ensuring design information is of the right quality and keeps pace with project timescales
Striving to eliminate health and safety risks in the design and financial risks during construction.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
• A degree in architecture
• 3-6 years of experience of retail store design and project management within an established organization (in-house or agency with strong retail experience)
• Knowledgeable of the retail markets and construction management
• Excellent leadership, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Strong problem solving skills
A rewarding salary package is on offer for the right candidate enjoying the fruits of a tax free salary and benefits.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Interior Designer
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Design Architect - Lifestyle Flex Studio
|Abu Dhabi||17 May|
Business Development Manager - Architecture