Job description / Role
Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation's growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you'll be doing
- Develop strategies and plans to improve customer service, drive store sales, and increase profitability
- Ensure a consistent, quality store experience for customers: customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient.
- Maximize inventory and loss prevention techniques.
- Ensure appropriate store appearance and merchandise presentation.
- Create and execute back-office action plans to increase sales and profits
- Act as the key point of contact with back-office operations
- Support Business Development activities related to opening new stores within the network
- Represent the brand in different events
- Oversee day to day operations related to VM, Retail Store SOPs adherence, sales team schedules and commissions
- Plan succession of team members in terms of readiness
- Nurture talent within team through on the job coaching and stretch assignment in coordination with the People Partner
- Drive eNPS through people experience initiatives and culture
- Set the click and collect SLAs in coordination with logistics and ecommerce team
- Ensure timely deployment of new technology around the store
- Ensure all renovation, VM installations or any maintenance work around the Department Store are done in compliance with SOPs/ local authorities and without major impact on footfall
- Promote loyalty program (MUSE) and ensure floor team knowledge about app offerings etc..
- Promote omnichannel approach to sales
- Provide input on what's working well or what's working less well with commission schemes
- Drive in-store CX initiatives
What we can offer you
- We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.