Job description / Role
Position Title: Store In-Charge/Logistics/Supply Chain Manager
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: up to 12K AED all-inclusive depending on the experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
Leading Stockist and Trader of Structural Steel in UAE. Supplies to the Middle East, North African (MENA) region including Pakistan and India markets
• Responsible for following and acting in accordance with Jafza’s E-Mirsal 2 Customs Documentation Procedures (Dubai Trade Portal)
• Responsible for Order Processing & pre-shipment/post-shipment documentation and updating Import & Export Schedule
• Responsible for Vessel Arrival & Vessel Cut-off dates, import original documents, preparing duty exemption documents
• Arranging Delivery Order (D/O) from Shipping Agents and all Customs documents like Bill of Entry, Import/Export Bill & Free Zone Internal Transfer. Coordinating with Stores & Sales for all new & pending Import/Export deliveries
• Arranging Transport and Delivery of Import Goods/Container from Port to Yard and Exporting Goods/Container from Yard to Port and Fleet Management
• Managing the work schedule of drivers (Customs Clearance & Gate Pass)
• Handles Stores & Operations Delivery & Receipt of Material, Inspection & Placement of Material
• Ensure that especially large and/or complex shipments arrive safely.
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
• Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers.
• Open to Indian nationality
• Male, 50 y/o and below
• Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply chain or similar relevant fields
• Minimum 5 years’ similar work experience in structural steel field in UAE; hands-on experience with storekeeper and logistics software
• Outstanding project and time management skills
• Immediate joiners will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
TGC Middle East
Manno Trading DMCC
RTC-1 Employment Services