Job description / Role
Store Keeper - Multiple Brands
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it’s our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn’t create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals – and beyond. It’s an exciting journey we’re on, and one you could be part of.
The Helper provides assistance to the sales team with the day to day work at the store, keeping the store and stock room neat and tidy, and helping the manual replenishment of stock from store room.
- Sales Staff Support
- Support the sales staff in various tasks as and when required
- Inform shop supervisor / shop manager about the status of consumables and packaging.
- Keep storage room clean and stocks well arranged
- Maintain the cleanliness of products and shelves / silver products.
- Customer Support
- Respond effectively to customers by carrying purchases to their cars when required.
- Previous experience within Retail stores as a storekeeper/ receiving stocks
- Experience in manual replenishment of stocks
- Experience in supporting sales staff in various tasks and providing customer support
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.