Job description / Role
Storekeeper is a person who is responsible for goods in a store. Storekeeper is very important person for the store. He is the In Charge of store department and also responsible for store control. Storekeeper duties, responsibilities and salary is defined below
What is in it for you:
- Work with a diverse group of Heartists
- Be a part of Accor prestigious team
- Start your career with us and advance further your opportunities
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Receive and forward all types of goods and deliveries in and out of the hotel to the correct point of storage area.
- Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store's area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Monitor Periodic Automatic Replacement levels for all food items to ensure proper levels.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
- Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
- Responsible for the day to day check on the storage facilities of upkeep and hygiene.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
Your experience and skills include:
- Must be organized and punctual.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience in retail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Note: Customization may be included for any specific local or legislative requirements, such as work permits
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Warehouse Supervisor - Dispatch In-Charge
New East General Trading
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||2 Nov|
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||14 Nov|