Job description / Role
Store Manager - Christian Louboutin (Abu Dhabi)
Christian Louboutin opened his first boutique in Paris in 1992. An artist and craftsman with a true passion for shoes, his designs are unique and instantly recognizable, thanks in part to their signature and now trademarked red lacquered soles. The collections for both men and women combine wit, glamour, elegance and technical proficiency like no other. 2014 welcomed the launched of Christian Louboutin Beaute with its first nail colour, Rouge Louboutin. The collection has continued to diversify since then with the launch of lip in 2015, fragrance in 2016 and more recently a wonderful eye collection in 2017. With an extensive range of collections, Christian Louboutin now counts more than 150 boutiques globally.
What you'll be doing
As a Store Manager at Christian Louboutin, your role is to be responsible for the overall management of the store, staff, merchandise and customer service. The Store Manager is also responsible for driving his or her team to achieve sales objectives, maintaining and achieving high operational and merchandizing standards and goals, building highly motivated teams and developing associates to the next level.
Sales and Customer Management
- Proposing and implementing action plans to develop sales for each product category.
- Ensuring the achievement of business goals and strategic projects.
- Ensuring the implementation and development of initiatives which develop further the clientele database of the store.
People Management and Development
- Managing store staff with the help of the Management and the Human Resources Department.
- Ensuring the development of motivation, sense of belonging and business involvement of the team.
- Ensuring all associates provide the highest level of customer service.
- Managing client database and utilize information to increase sales and client contact.
Store Image Management
- Ensuring correct interpretation and implementation of visual guidelines, keeping store employees up to date about visual issues, and ensuring that best sellers products are displayed, through a close cooperation with the Visual Display Team.
Store Operation Management
- Ensuring an economical and operational effective management of the store, in compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Ensuring an adequate integration and optimization between front and back-office, by guaranteeing appropriate store resources coverage, and supervising logistics and stock management.
- Ensuring maintenance of inventory accuracy, in line with brand policies and procedures.
- Recruiting, training, and developing staff ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel.
- Continually evaluating the performance of each associate and provide constant feedback to ensure results.
Communication & Reporting
- Ensuring smooth and regular reporting and information to the Management on turnover, HR matters, accounting, client litigations, events etc.
- Building and maintaining good communication with members of corporate office, mall office and other stores.
What we can offer you
We are down to earth - we stand with authenticity, integrity and respect. We have passion - we drive our business with agility, commitment and care. We have happiness in all that we do - we collaborate with positivity, open-mindedness and fun. We work with inspiration - we envision the future with confidence, creativity and freedom. If the shoe fits, walk with us...
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.