Job description / Role
Who we are
Working at LOEWE means you form part of a collective body who share a great interest in Fashion, Art, and Culture, as well as hold a deep respect for Craft. Together as a company we are continually inspired by its Past, passionate about its Present and embrace the Future with confidence.
LOEWE respects inclusion and diversity.
LOEWE belongs to the LVMH Group, with a stimulating and professional environment and motivating career opportunities where employees contribute to the Future of Tradition. On behalf of LOEWE fashion, we are hiring for a Store Supervisor to join our store in Dubai, UAE.
What you'll be doing
Working as a Store Supervisor you will be responsible for leading a sales team towards achieving the sales target while delivering exceptional Guest Experience; and ensuring support in the implementation of CRM, CX and other key customer and people initiatives in-store.
- You will nurture talent within team through on the job coaching and stretch assignment in coordination with the People Partner
- Drive eNPS through people experience initiatives and culture
- Oversee store's day to day operations related to VM, Retail Store SOPs adherence, and sales team schedule
- Offer support to store staff during in-store events
- Act as the key point of contact with back-office team
- Ensure click and collect are conducted within SLAs
- Ensure customer data is properly captured by the team in adherence to marketing team requirements
- Promote loyalty program (MUSE) and ensure team knowledge about app offerings etc..
- Increase the revenue target of the store
- Drive sell-throughs within the store
- Support in-store CX initiatives
- Provide input to whats working well, whats not working well within the store
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong team leadership skills
- The ability to excite and inspire a team
- Strong operational skills
- Experience in fashion retail within the UAE
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.