Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading luxury retailer in the Middle East, with more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of our organization's growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you'll be doing
Our Store Supervisor is responsible for leading a sales team towards the achievement of common sales target while delivering exceptional Guest Experience; and ensuring support in the implementation of CRM, CX and other key customer and people initiatives in-store.
- Nurture talent within team through on the job coaching and stretch assignment in coordination with the People Partner
- Drive eNPS through people experience initiatives and culture
- Oversee store's day to day operations related to VM, Retail Store SOPs adherence, and sales team schedule
- Offer support to store staff during in-store events
- Act as the key point of contact with back-office team
- Ensure click and collect are conducted within SLAs
- Ensure customer data is properly captured by the team in adherence to marketing team requirements
- Promote loyalty program (MUSE) and ensure team knowledge about app offerings etc..
- Increase the revenue target of the store
- Drive sell-throughs within the store
- Support in-store CX initiatives
- Provide input to what's working well, what's not working well within the store
What we can offer you
- We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.