Job description / Role
• Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
• Rotates stock and arranges for disposal of surpluses.
• Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels.
• Coordinates freight handling, equipment moving and minor repairs.
• Oversees mail handling and courier service.
• Operates simple office machines (which may in some cases include computer assisted inventory, automotive equipment, and may operate a forklift or other light equipment used in moving heavy items).
• May participate in the selection, training and supervision of subordinates, when applicable.
• Performs related and peripheral site-specific duties as required
• Elementary school Certificate
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the UAE
• Ability to professionally communicate in English both verbally and in writing clearly and concisely and interact effectively at all levels across the company
• Computer literate
• Positive attitude and problem solving
• Goal Oriented
About the Company
Established in 1997, Emaar Properties is a Public Joint Stock Company listed on the Dubai Financial Market. A pioneering developer of integrated master-planned communities, Emaar Group has transformed the real estate sector in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Emaar Group is extending its expertise in developing master-planned communities internationally, and today, has a significant presence in several key global markets. Simultaneously, the company has developed competencies in hospitality & leisure, and shopping malls & retail.
Emaars world-class project development competencies are underlined by its iconic assets in Dubai and other international markets.
Storekeeper / Warehouse Assistant
Black Pearl Consult
Nakheel Riu Deira Island Hotel