Job description / Role
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are more than 240 000 women and men who share something unique.
Each and every day we host the world. We care for millions of people. We are all moved by curiosity. We love blending cultures. We are proud of our differences. Yes, we lead the way. But we want to go further, with audacity, with imagination, with passion
The Hyde Dubai
This is a new kind of hospitality, grounded in the spirit of discovery, the fantasy of nightlife and the adventure of connection. Hyde is more than a brand, it's a state of mind.
THE HYDE DUBAI
Hyde Hotels, Resorts & Residences, part of the world-leading Accor group, today announced the first Hyde hotel outside of the United States, Hyde Dubai Business Bay, in close proximity to the iconic Burj Khalifa directly fronting the Business Bay canal and promenade.
Hyde Hotel Dubai Business Bay, a five-star hotel, is set to open in Q4 2021. The 276-rooms, all with balconies, will be a mix of gracious standard rooms and luxurious suites with views of the Dubai Canal, the Dubai skyline and the iconic Burj Khalifa - the tallest building in the world.
Hyde Hotel Dubai will feature three incredible culinary experiences including the Mediterranean concept, Cleo Mediterráneo, contemporary Japanese from Katsuya, hand-crafted burgers from Hudson Tavern. Also on the property will be The Perq, a coffee concept, a lobby lounge, and Hyde pool & lounge, a spa, male/female salon, fitness center, a swimming pool and retail area.
The incumbent in this position is responsible for following up to materialize the budgeted revenues of all segments. The position focuses on hotel's national and international accounts in terms of individual bookings.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Double check and verify all goods received for the Stores to ensure that goods are in accordance with the purchase specifications.
- Goods ordered are to be supported by purchase requisitions.
- Ensure all requisition forms are properly signed and approved before issuing goods.
- Ensure proper issuance of stocks on a first-in first-out basis.
- Maintain an accurate record of all Store items and a proper filing system.
- Replenish store items on a timely basis and ensure there is sufficient stock on hand.
- To ensure and check that all issue request and food transfer are posted accurately in FMC.
- Assist the Cost Controller in the monthly food & beverage inventory count for Stores.
- To ensure all store items are in good condition and under safe consumption period
- Ensure all store items are labeled/stamped and bar coded
- Identifying slow moving & short expiry stock and possible ways to reduce it.
- Review the F&B orders places by the Store Attendants.
- Assist the Cost Controller in maintaining a suitable par level and to review the par level from time to time.
- Assist the Cost Controller to plan for an effective and efficient store operation
- Ensure that all storage areas are secure, clean and properly organized.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by management.
- Creativity, Stress Management, Self-Development, Listening and Oral Skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to delegate and organize work flow
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Leadership skills
- Managing, training and instructing skills
- Degree/Diploma in Training and Development or Hotel Management
- Working knowledge of Opera, Microsoft Office.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Hotel or Resort and in a similar role.
- Luxury hotel or resort background preferred
- Understands the local culture and have worked in the region.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Nakheel Riu Deira Island Hotel
Storekeeper / Warehouse Assistant
Black Pearl Consult