Job description / Role
Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers
Contemporary, modern and elegant 5-star accommodation, the Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers is based in one of the most dynamic locations in Dubai - Jumeirah Lakes Towers.
Just off the famous Sheikh Zayed Road, the 168-room hotel is close to Dubai's thriving key business districts and commercial free zones, minutes away from the city's most iconic attractions and walking distance to Dubai Metro.
Overlooking tranquil lakes and the striking Dubai Marina skyline, the hotel offers its guests 3 dining and entertainment options, 7 meeting rooms, an outdoor pool and spa. Mövenpick Jumeirah Lakes Towers is is highly convenient for business activities or leisure as suited for exploring one of the most exciting cities in the world.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To check e-mails and respond to PMI & supplier queries.
- Updating the chiller Temperatures
- Placing orders for General, Food & Beverage Items
- Cleanliness in Beverage and General store.
- Checking all the REQ's of all Outlets with.
- Store Issues for morning outlets with label on all beverages with issued date, receive (CCD), unload, and shelve supplies
- Accept incoming products by signing the delivery invoices along with Follow ups for pending orders.
- Issuing Approved REQ's for Evening Outlets
- Posting all the REQ's as per requisitions to their respect outlets
- Cross Checking on the Inventory Daily after everything issued
- Regular cleaning every day in Store areas.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, Credit Note Follow ups.
- Cross-check physical stock at frequent intervals to avoid stock loss
- Month end Inventory for Beverage, General Store
- Stock Turnover Report
- FOC Calculation for Beverage Deals
- Tracking of Short Expiry Products
- FIFO to Follow and Check
- Cross check for all posted requisitions and store Pos
- Able to lift heavy material, stand for long hours and work under the heat
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Ability to safely and legally operate a forklift
- Skills to operate common office equipment
- Previous work experience in hotel is a must
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Nakheel Riu Deira Island Hotel
Storekeeper / Warehouse Assistant
Black Pearl Consult