Job description / Role
Responsible for the receiving, storing, issuing and accounting of Finance materials and supplies. Assist the Cost Controller in the control of all Finance store items and to maintain a fully computerized system for the administration of Finance Maintenance systems.
What is in it for you:
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Transportation to & from the hotel
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- To be thoroughly familiar with all spare parts requirements and specifications for all equipment installed in the Hotel.
- Categorize all store areas within his control to ensure spares are readily identified and available when required.
- Control issuance of storeroom items in order to prevent wastage.
- Ensure that any delivered items, comply with the requirements and specifications.
- Maintain day-to-day records for accounting purposes.
- Prepare purchase requests and follow-up with purchasing Department for prompt delivery.
- Ensure working areas are kept clean and tidy all times.
- Ensure cleanliness of appearance and uniform, particularly when working in guest areas.
- Observe and practice safe working methods.
- Attend life safety instruction classes and any other Hotel training schemes.
- Performs related duties and special projects where and when instructed by his supervisor.
- Maintain full flexibility in his attitude to work.
- Work to the highest standards of his trade and conforms to all local codes of practice.
- Inspect supplier's delivery of Finance materials and supplies for conformity with quantity and quality specifications.
- Store and arranges stocks for ease of issuance, maintains cleanliness and orderliness of storerooms.
- Issue materials and supplies per approved requisitions.
- Keep records of materials received or issued.
- Initiate purchase requisitions for Finance materials and supplies, assists purchasing department.
- Conduct monthly inventory of materials and supplies comparing stock card balances with physical count.
- Compute material costs for work orders.
- Perform duties common to all rank-and-life and non-supervisory personnel and other duties as may be assigned.
- Maintain spare part manuals, catalogues, and list of suppliers.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by department Manager.
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to develop and build relationships, utilize skills appropriately
- Ability to process information and merchandise through computer system
- Ability to maintain a fair, consistent set of standards as they apply to work force
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to other colleagues
- Ability to work a full-time schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed Ability to handle multi-million inventories.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods, and to move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store, which entails heavy lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above.
Your team and working environment:
- Be a part of our multicultural team.
- Enjoy the nature as our location provides majestic mountains in the northern Fujairah.
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the United Arab Emirates. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.