Job description / Role
Department : Finance
Reports to: Cost Controller
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To e nsure accurate receiving and issuing of Store items; maintain optimum store inventory for operations; keep proper records of inventory for replenishment and accountability .
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Double check and verify all goods received for the Stores to ensure that goods are in accordance with the purchase specifications. Goods ordered are to be supported by purchase requisitions.
- Ensure all requisition forms are properly signed and approved before issuing goods.
- Ensure proper issuance of stocks on a first-in first-out basis.
- Maintain an accurate record of all Store items and a proper filing system.
- Replenish store items on a timely basis and ensure there is sufficient stock on hand.
- To ensure and check that all issue request and food transfer are posted accurately in FMC.
- Assist the Cost Controller in the monthly food & beverage inventory count for Stores.
- To ensure all store items are in good condition and under safe consumption period
- Ensure all store items are labeled/stamped and bar coded
- Identifying slow moving & short expiry stock and possible ways to reduce it.
- Review the F&B orders places by the Store Attendants.
- Assist the Cost Controller in maintaining a suitable par level and to review the par level from time to time.
- Assist the Cost Controller to plan for an effective and efficient store operation
- Ensure that all storage areas are secure, clean and properly organized.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by management.
- Physically fit
- Pleasant personality
- Neat appearance
- Oral and written fluency in English
- Display initiative
- Team player
- Customer/people oriented
- Min. "O" level or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum of 2 - 3 year experience in Stores
- Knowledge of Materials Control
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Manpower Middle East