Job description / Role
- The Storekeeper will ensure proper receipt, storage issue of material and maintaining hygienic standards. To provide assistance to the receiving clerk and cost controller in ordering of goods, receiving, issuing and inventory of Food, Beverage and General stores as per Hotel standard policies and procedures.
What is in it for you:
- Receive, store and issue of Food, Beverage & General store inventory Items.
- Maintain a proper Par level for all storeroom products and items.
- Monitoring the expiry date of the store items & inform accordingly to the immediate supervisor.
- Maintaining necessary records with accuracy of information and should follow always FIFO method of issuing.
- To ensure all the items are received in a proper pack with labels except vegetables and fruits.
- Receive and inspect all incoming deliveries or items and reconcile with purchase orders against the invoice
- Record documents and track damages and discrepancies between orders received and approved purchase orders.
- Convey goods and items from receiving to storage or to other designated areas
- Sorts and places goods or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to assigned inventory location.
- Match and post all documents (invoices, requisitions, work orders, purchase orders and delivery notes)
- Ensure accuracy in items issuances to the end users according to the current system and based on request specifications
- Organize stock and ensure all items received are in their respective storage location and arranged.
- Mark goods/supplies/equipment with identifying information and update system with location.
- Maintain and update all records and receipts in material management system (SCM).
- Spot check inventory in the stores at regular intervals.
- To carry out monthly inventories as per closing schedule time table and with the assistance of 1 member of the finance department.
- Execute monthly and quarterly inventory stock takes and ensure that all the items are counted correctly in all locations
- To liaise closely with the all Departments on inventory levels and slow/non-moving items.
- Fill requisitions, picklists, requests for materials, and/or other stock items and distributes items to various crafts throughout the facility
- To inform the Cost Controller of any discrepancies in stock quantity 'On hand' with computerised stock quantity (SCM).
- To extend the support to receiving clerk and ensure supplies delivered and receipt in time.
- Provide support for projects and turn arounds, as required
- Maintain cleanliness and safety in the Warehouse
- To maintain a filing list where all correspondences are recorded for anytime verification in detail
- To keep all files neatly and in a safe custody
- To monitor the Walk in cold rooms which are properly temperature controlled. Liaise with Engineering as per the situation
- Maintain HACCP records such as temperature and humidity, product traceability, freezer, and chiller temperature.
- Making all food items order for next-day delivery such as dry store and frozen food.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 2 - 3 year experience in Stores
- Knowledge of Materials Control
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.