Job description / Role
* Lead the team for effective management of store operation in receiving, inspection, storage, issuance & transfer of items as per company policy.
* To follow-up overall inventory management.
* Taking physical inventory once a month to cross check with the monthly inventory report.
* Materials receiving and prepared MRR Bin card, SIV issue & reporting of stock.
* Ensure development and management of materials planning functions
* Create item specific forecasts over a lead-time to be used for effective and efficient inventory management
* Ensure indents are raised & proper documentation is completed on a timely basis for requisition of items
* Responsible for store keeping, documentation & record keeping.
* Forward required documentation to corporate or unit purchase depending on the nature of item to be procured;
* Generate Materials Received Report (MRR) on a timely basis.
* Input production data according to purchase order in computerised inventory system.
* Participate in physical inventories by counting stocks.
* Knowledge in various types of commercial activities such as inducting procurement, export-import, banking and L/C.
* Sourcing of new suppliers & sampling, testing and approval for new development
* To ensure goods keep by first in first out method (FIFO).
* To ensure recording of the necessary data in ledger and computer on time.
* Oversee the transportation of goods from production site to consumer to client
* Develop and implement a logistics process
* Proper goods distribution/supply chain maintain and follow up.
* Goods delivery schedule maintain according to delivery order qty.
* Must be organised and punctual.
* Well-presented and professional.
* Minimum Graduate, should have good computer skills
* Prior experience in retail preferred, Knowledge of ERP preferred .
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
TGC Consulting Middle East
Storekeeper for a Leading Printing Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Alumil Middle East