Job description / Role
We at Novotel & ibis World Trade Centre, Ibis One Central and 25hours Dubai One Central are seeking for a Storekeeper position to join our Finance team.
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Opening of Stores
• Collection of keys from Front Office Cashier.
• Sign in/out the logbook provided.
• Check the (FOC) logbook for any late night opening of the store.
• Check the store opening control logbook for any late night issues and openings.
• Check the temperatures of the coolers and freezers.
• A Issuance of requisitions
• Issue F&B merchandise only against a properly authorised requisition at the designated issuing timings.
• Ensure that beverage issues are made according to par stock control.
• All issues should be as per requisitions.
• Obtain signature of the person who collects the goods.
• In all issues, most of the time, apply "FIFO" system, if applicable.
• Initial on any changes made in units.
• Inform the department when requisitions are ready for collection.
• Obtain signature of recipient.
• Retain Store copy.
• Posting the Requisition
• Post all the issues in the inventory system.
• Each item to be priced in the requisition.
• All the requisitions to be posted in the respective columns.
• While posting the requisitions, put the item's code number in the requisitions.
• Receiving report posting
• Check the quantity and ensure goods match with the order and supplier's invoice.
• All the items related to the stores should be posted to the respective stock ledger.
• Ensure the quantity received is correctly written in the Receiving Report (physical check)
• Ensure that all goods received are as detailed as its supporting documents.
• Check the quality against invoice.
• Check the price variance, if there is any difference, discuss with the F&B Control and Purchasing Coordinator.
• Check the quality, production and expiry dates.
• Prepare the Grocery List or Purchase Request for the items.
• Request only as per actual consumption.
• Ensure nothing is out of stock in the stores.
• Update minimum and maximum stock levels and place orders for business on hand on a timely basis.
• Coordinate with the Purchasing Department or F&B Control for urgent requirements
Closing of the stores
• Check the goods and fill the shelves if empty.
• Ensure correct temperature for the fridges.
• Switch off all the unnecessary lights.
• Ensure the storeroom opening control form is on the table.
• Close the stores and return the keys in separate envelopes to the Front
• Recognize the name, trade, brand, categories, article, item etc
• Perform other related tasks as assigned.
• Coordinate with the purchasing department in keeping contact with suppliers regarding to the quality and quantity of goods purchased.
Your experience and skills include
• You've had several years of professional experience in purchasing, ideally at a hotel or catering facility, and speak English fluently
• You'll bring exactitude, service orientation and team spirit to your job, so that you can give your colleagues optimal support in negotiating the maze of figures
• You can inspire colleagues, and you have good self-management skills
• You're a doer - and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
• You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
• You're computer literate and must have experience with MS Office, FMC, Sun system and future log
• Service minded, with attention to quality
• A thorough and organized approach
Your team and working environment:
• Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
ADS Advertising Materials
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||20 May|
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|