Job description / Role
• Receive, distribute and maintain adequate quantities of stocks at all times;
• Maintain optimal stock levels;
• Check well in advance about the items that reach the re- order level to order from supplies;
• Review physical inventories periodically;
• Maintain stock and consumption records;
• Check incoming materials for quality, and quantity against invoices, purchase orders and packing slips or other documents;
• Make clear notes on the receipt of the items against each invoice;
• Keeps and updates records of good received and issued;
• Compiles report of expenditure, and monthly stock report;
• Disposes of expired and waste stock according to the current procedure;
• Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned;
• Promote inventory related awareness programs.
• Education: Bachelors degree from an accredited college or University.
• Experience: Minimum of 2 years and above experience in a store department.
• Basic knowledge in computer, excel required (preferable)
• Candidates who are currently in UAE will be considered.
About the Company
Plug Motors is the official distributor of super Soco electric vehicles in the UAE.