Job description / Role
Storekeeper Supervisor AUD & Sharjah
The storekeeper Supervisor will be responsible for leading store team, Controlling SAP entries, Housekeeping and cleaning, Material Handling, & Waste Management.
• Control Receipt and dispatch of all incoming and outgoing items from store.
• Receive the raw materials according to the standard process where all packs should be labeled by GRPO Number, Item Code, Description, Weight, Batch Number, Date, Warehouse Location…etc.
• Monitor the raw materials stock and report to an immediate supervisor about any batch or bag close to expiry before it gets expired.
• Conduct periodic stock counting for all items every 3 months.
• Control the reorder level of trading items and consumables and assure minimum stock is always maintained.
• Maintain safety measures in all stores.
• Make Purchase Requests then forward them to Purchase Department and handle cash purchases for spare parts, Consumables, etc. in Abu Dhabi.
Lead Store Team, Loading team, Forklift Drivers, and data encoders:
• Assure loading team is distributed and labors are assigned efficiently over tasks. e.g. loading and other tasks like beads filling, packaging, cleaning, and housekeeping.
• Monitor Date Encoders and assure they are closing orders properly.
• Supervise forklift drivers efficiently.
Control SAP Entries:
• Make the GRPO for all received items and raw materials on SAP.
• Monitor all store entries on SAP and assure all orders are closed properly.
• Assure every single item, consumable, EPS block, EPS cut piece, .etc. issued to any department should be carried out on SAP accordingly.
• Any material transfer between Sharjah and Abu Dhabi Factory should be carried out on SAP accordingly.
Coordinate with Logistics Team:
• Review SDR Excel File on daily basis to assure all finished orders are closed and all scheduled orders are delivered.
• Support Logistics team whenever needed.
• Housekeeping, cleanliness and waste management
• A bachelor's degree. Preferably in Business Administration, Information Technology, Engineering, or any equivalent.
• 3+ years of experience in storekeeping and inventory control in a manufacturing facility.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Familiar with WMS or ERP systems preferably in SAP
• Must be organized and punctual.
• Well-presented and professional.
• Familiar with standard concepts and best practices in logistics and warehouse management preferably in the manufacturing industry
About the Company
STYRO Insulation Mat. Ind. L.L.C was founded in 2000, producing and installing complete Expanded Polystyrene Solutions in the UAE and MENA region. It is therefore considered the number one EPS manufacturer in the region as the market leader and main supplier of all EPS products.
STYRO is present heavily all over the UAE and Oman and GCC with plans to expand further in the region to reach all MENA region. We currently run two plants with a total surface area of 44,000 m^2, where approximately 250 technicians and workers are employed full time. We have a strong focused vision on sustainable growth and constant stability. We are achieving that by improving our business with continuous technical research and support through our Customer Service and R&D teams.
Our hand-picked staff ranges between engineers, experienced sales executives, vibrant marketing team and best customer service representatives who are all focused on satisfying our client's needs and provide the best pre/post-sales service experience possible to our valued customers.
RTC-1 Employment Services
KYB Middle East
Cognition General Trading
Asst. Warehouse Supervisor
RTC-1 Employment Services
Middle East Executive