Job description / Role
VHR is actively engaging with our Middle Eastern client, a prestigious operator of VIP aircraft in the region providing a great opportunity in these challenging times.
The organisation operates a Boeing fleet of aircraft, both wide and narrow bodied, new and old generation together with a small selection of VVIP helicopters. The company is expanding and looking to find the best industry professionals, who are seeking such an opportunity, to join their organisation as soon as possible.
The main responsibility of a Stores Inspector is to be the first line of defence ensuring all parts entering the system, and going on a/c, have the correct paperwork and are as per the paperwork.
• Examining parts packaging as parts are receipted into stores.
• Examining the parts for evidence of damage.
• Examining parts documentation is correct and conformity to regulatory requirements
• Managing the process for the incoming documentation, ensuring the Form 1’s are entered into the Continuing Airworthiness Technical Records System correctly
• Other duties as assigned
VHR is looking for Experienced Stores Inspectors to join the operation and ideal candidates shall:
• Have minimum 2 years experience working as an Aircraft Maintenance Inspector
• Have minimum 4 years experience working in a store’s environment
• Have worked in an Airline / MRO / VIP operator.
• Be experienced in Aircraft maintenance Stores Inspection.
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Aircraft Maintenance Storekeeper
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|
|Abu Dhabi||31 May|