Job description / Role
VHR is actively engaging with our Middle Eastern client, a prestigious operator of VIP aircraft in the region providing a great opportunity in these challenging times.
The organisation operates a Boeing fleet of aircraft, both wide and narrow bodied, new and old generation together with a small selection of VVIP helicopters. The company is expanding and looking to find the best industry professionals, who are seeking such an opportunity, to join their organisation as soon as possible.
The main responsibility of a Stores Supervisor is to run an efficient Stores department and team of Storekeepers to cover 24/7/365 support ensuring parts and tooling are distributed appropriately and efficiently as required by and for Aircraft Maintenance personnel.
• Ensure that deliveries of aircraft components, tools and materials are receipted into the Stores department in a timely fashion
• Organise the day to day workflow within the Stores department, ensuring that all team members understand their duties and delegated tasks
• Attend daily customer review meetings as required
• Liaise with the company purchasing department to order materials, ensuring stock levels are accurate and maintained to optimum levels
• Ensure accurate maintenance records are maintained for all equipment/tools removed from and returned to stores
• Control expenditure for materials / services / tools
• Ensure that quality / product sampling is carried out in a timely manner
• Conduct perpetual and annual stock takes.
• Assist with carrying out inspections, receipting, storing, issuing, loaning and controlling aircraft spares, tooling and associated equipment
• Create, review and improve stores processes and procedures, ensuring that they are up to date, adhered to and reviewed annually
• Assist with setting performance goals and identifying training needs of the Stores team
VHR is looking for Experienced Store Supervisors to join the operation and ideal candidates shall:
• Have minimum 4 years experience working in an Aircraft Maintenance Stores Department
• Have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Supervisor
• Preferably have worked in an Airline / VIP operator.
• Be experienced in Aircraft maintenance Stores.
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|