Job description / Role
The Operations supervisor directs and manages the overall operation of the plant utility, the production and distribution of utilities (TSE, product in house, sewerage) the maintenance of these systems across all locations inside company's Area. The Operations supervisor needs to meet these responsibilities through supervisory staff and time to time training/briefing to employees for a smooth operation.
• Provide training and development to STP staff to achieve better results
• Deal with customer queries related to high consumption and provide reason.
• Monitor and submit overtime, attendance sheet, leave forms, Lieu days.
• Coordinate with customer service and accountant.
• Support budgeting and book keeping procedures.
• Submit timely reports and prepare records to display.
• Update line manager on site progress activities, monitor illegal activities carried out on site by customers that will directly affect profits.
• Submit monthly readings for TSE, Sewerage, tankers and others.
• Update payment status, cheque requests and close monthly summery. Track overdue payments and highlight to line manager critical and immediate payments to be made.
• Liaise with accounts department on weekly basis status of payments.
• Responding to enquiries, queries raised by M1 Utilities customers on day to day basis.
• Raising material requirement requests and keeping logs of requests dispatched.
• Liaise with procurement division for request raised and maintaining record of each MR raised under M1 Utilities.
• Follow up with procurement for LPO’s and update line manager if any critical delays.
• Follow up weekly progress reports of staff. Issue reminders and follow up reports.
• Liaise with accounts for cheque/cash collection from customers if necessary
• Maintain and submit petty cash bills
• Maintain all maintenance records for STP, RO and pumping station.
• Monthly checking on zero consumption of villas and understanding the cause
• Conduct volumetric test for villas
• Assist colleagues and ensure the business units functions smoothly.
• Switched on and a quick thinker
• Polite, friendly and approachable nature.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and be a team player
• Ability to work extra hours when needed specially during crunch situations.
• Ability to generate reports, flow charts and provide up to date records and data management.
• Ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national and multi-cultural environment.
• Having the ability to deliver results and motivate the team environment
• Honest, trustworthy, tolerant and punctual
• Support his/her section in difficult and pressurized situations
• This position requires excellent organisation skills.
• Flexible working hours subject to the demands of the business.
• High attention to detail, clear verbal and written knowledge.
• Ability to work well under pressure and independently in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
• At least 3 years’ experience in relevant field.
About the Company
A unique real estate concept by Mohammed Zaal, KOA will redefine residential living and working in Dubai.
KOA creates communities that reflect the global outlook of the region and a new generation of consumers who demand individual expression. The KOA culture is one of originality and attention to detail balanced with quality and flawless execution. Each development will provide an urban ecosystem that represents innovation, substance and craftsmanship.
KOA aims to revitalize urban developments and lead Dubai's real estate industry into a new era of cultural and urban enrichment that contributes to the soul of a dynamic new Dubai.