Job description / Role
• Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and CEO, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning
• Assist the human resources department with new hires, including documentation and onboarding, and collaborate to address and resolve all employee concerns
• Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, generating correspondence, maintaining hard copy and electronic files, planning and coordinating annual corporate meetings, and scheduling facilities
• Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives on special projects
• Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
• Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar field
• 7 - 8+ years in a business or executive management role
• Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
• Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
• Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
• Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
About the Company
Parisima specialises in building high performing workforces that improve business performance. Our experience has demonstrated that the most effective organisations view their employees as their most important asset and view Talent Management as a holistic end-to-end complementary process.
Whether it’s a partial or fully outsourced recruitment solution or a focus on a particular area of your talent acquisition cycle, our solutions are tailored to address your specific challenges. We are experts in optimising talent acquisition and resourcing functions to build high performing organisations with high performing individuals.
Through key strategic partnerships, Parisima is the only organisation in the Middle East that specialises in addressing the full employee lifecycle. This includes Hiring (talent acquisition, applicant-tracking systems, assessments for recruitment and development) and Retention (employee engagement surveys, employee recognition and reward programs and executive leadership programs).
|Abu Dhabi||30 May|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Business Analytics Analyst
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Business Analytics - Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent