Job description / Role
• Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
• Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
• Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
• Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
• Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
• Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
• Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
• Software Design
• Software Maintenance
• Process Improvement
• Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience
• Big Picture Thinking
• Work Well Under Pressure
• Problem Solving
• Critical Thinking
• Relationship Building
• Excellent communication skills
• UAE national with Family Book
About the Company
Resource Right is a specialist recruitment company with more than 40 years of combined global outsourcing and executive search experience based in both Dubai (UAE) and London (UK).
Originally founded on our capabilities within the IT & Cyber Security sectors, Resource Right is now fully operational across multiple industries including Energy, Engineering and Operations (HR, Procurement and Finance), providing short to long term contract and permanent staffing solutions. In addition to our industry specialism, we have built a strong reputation in Emiratisation and other GCC Nationalisation programs, helping our clients achieve their goals and objectives in hiring local talent.
Our aim is to work alongside our clients not as suppliers but as partners and to truly understand their company environment and hiring needs, whether they are looking to attract the best talent for a C-Level Executive opening or looking to outsource a team for a specific project.