Job description / Role
As a Strategic Director, you will have the seniority and experience to pick up the current strategic plans and drive growth and development across the holding's subsidiaries.
This is a market leading holding company operating in the higher education and training solutions sectors in the UAE, who have recently expanded across the Emirates.
* Review and monitor internal strategy performance across subsidiaries, taking any actions to mitigate risk as appropriate to achieve KPIs
* Liaising with and influencing key internal and external stakeholders to enable full implementation of strategic initiatives
* Developing communication approach plans for subsidiary and group leadership to provide regular reports, strategies, analysis and implementation plans for project deliverables
* Review and monitor higher education sector trends, using the insights gained to inform strategy objectives
* Establish effective governance processes across the group to streamline planning
* Tax-free salary
* Structured progression and growth opportunities
* Opportunity to work for a market leader with plans for growth in the education sector
* 15+ years of experience working in higher education and training organisations in the GCC
* Outstanding communication and leadership skills, with the ability to influence individuals at senior levels in the group
* An MBA or relevant master's degree is preferred
* Must have experience in strategy with a background mix of strategy consulting and relevant industry
* Strong command of written and spoken Arabic strongly preferred, including public speaking
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.